Role: Fleet Development Manager
Location: Northern England
Salary: £47,000 plus bonus, car, and benefits
Our client are a major name in the automotive financing sector, they have an excellent brand and are continuing to experience considerable growth and success.
As part of this growth, they are now expanding into the fleet funding sector, providing contract hire and broader commercial funding to SME customers across the UK.
The business will be generated through introducer relationships with motor dealers, brokers, manufacturers and other partner relationships, with a focus on sub 25 vehicle fleets.
Key responsibilities include:
• Developing and implementing a business strategy for developing fleet funding business throughout an agreed territory, ensuring delivery of specified business objectives
• Take responsibility for the development and acquisition of major accounts
• Monitor and manage the profit and risk performance of the portfolio
• Be involved in developing and implementing initiatives to increase the company share of the SME/Commercial motor market
• Work closely with the retail motor field sales team, to support them in regard to the development of the commercial motor market
• Conduct regular detailed reviews within your region, identifying any areas of performance shortfall, managing and remedying accordingly
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of sales success gained from within the motor finance/contract hire or wider vehicle funding arena, with a good understanding of commercial credit, and the ability to negotiate and influence at senior level.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a long-established, leading motor finance business within a high profile, new division of their business.