Role: Account Manager
Location: London, UK
My client is currently seeking an experienced Account Manager to focus on predominately the direct SME business to join their team based in the London (City) office. Competitive salary package available.
This is a new business focused sales role, servicing the SME sector for soft assets (including technology and fit-out projects), business expansion/working capital facilities and some hard assets.
You will have the support of a telemarketer and some existing clients, but need to be willing to reach out to targeted prospects and network to find opportunities.
• Generate income against annual commission plan
• Being able to understand, explain, identify opportunities for and sell our full range of products
• Build a pipeline of opportunities through targeted prospecting and networking
• Service and retain existing account base so as to maximise customer life, renewal and cross-selling opportunities
• Develop strong working relationships with customers, vendors, and introducers, as well as colleagues to achieve success on all counts
• Minimum of two years’ experience selling finance to the SME sector, either in a direct role, or a vendor facing role where you have regularly dealt directly with clients at FD/CFO level
• Confident and competent at dealing with senior customer contacts, pricing, selling and deal structuring
• Excellent customer service and focus on treating customers fairly
• Strong communication skills
• Organised and focused
• IT literate, including Microsoft Office and CRM
Please ONLY apply for this vacancy should you have the relevant experience. Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org