Area Sales Executive – Motor Finance
Territory: UK, TA/PART OF BA/EX Postcodes
Are you a natural salesperson with a proven track record of delivering and achieving sales targets within the motor industry? We have several exciting opportunities for Business Development Managers.
Preference is given to individuals with previous experience of working within the Motor Finance industry, however, we are interested in speaking to people selling any products into car dealerships (Advertising, IT systems, paintwork protection etc).
This is a field sales role, based from home, a working territory of postcodes TA/PART OF BA/EX postcodes.
To manage a region and be responsible for broker and introducers relationships within their region and the quantity and quality of the business produced by those partners, ensuring accuracy at all time and that the company processes and procedures are followed.
The key aspects of your role are:
• To develop existing clients within the specific geographic region, this will involve re-energizing existing clients or picking up general relationship management
• To identify and recruit new customers
• Have a thorough understanding of our products and pricing criteria
• Understanding and delivering the brand values of the business, and acting as an ambassador for the company
• Provide training and support to clients where required
• Keep electronic and paper filing in order at all times
• To present the company in a professional and confidential manner at all times
• To pay due care and attention to your own and others health and safety at all times.
• Strong awareness of the industry sector and regulations
• Extensive field sales experience in the financial services sector
• An excellent understanding of the sector, and can hit the ground running
• Ability to identify the right sales approach for each business partner
• Outstanding time management and organisation skills
• Knowledge of TCF
• Ability to understand and comply with documented processes and procedures
• Excellent verbal and written communication
If interested in this role, please call Vicky.