Daventry – Northants
Salary c£25k plus bonus
Working as an integral part of the sales team this new role to support a growing team of industry expert sales/business development colleagues within an asset finance /leasing environment.
We seek an ARM coordinator to assist and work with the External Sales Team in managing the basic accounts/Experian analysis and quoting new opportunities on behalf of the sales team, who themselves source most of these new business opportunities.
You will be also processing new business credit proposals through to your internal credit colleagues and to support the sales efforts of the business unit – your role will be working hand in hand across all members of the sales team (and the MD) who all introduce business to you.
To proactively attract, process, and convert new financing proposals into new business – with a focus on delivering speedy, consistent and profitable solutions.
To support the BDM’s to whom the role is aligned, but with a willingness to engage directly with new and existing customers across all our sectors when required.
This role is based in our office in East Midlands, with occasional visits to customers and UK trade shows.
YOUR KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Effective management of the proposal & sales pipeline, increasing proposal conversion and aiding new business growth.
- To support the performance of client accounts in partnership with the assigned external sales professionals
- To support the wider performance of the business as a whole (e.g. looking into regular credit line applications for repeat business clients)
- To support for new business initiatives & opportunities relating to any new market sectors.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with sales staff, vendors and customers
- Provide assistance with and complete smaller transactions being sent through our web portal from vendors in a quick and timely manner.
- Provide your external sales team colleagues with immediate indicative lease pricing for their opportunities, as well as some documentation and credit submission support for the credit team to ensure a quick and seamless transaction delivery for vendors and customers.
- Maintain and compile reports as necessary for Management Team or Vendors.
- Ensure the record of all proposed and actual lease contracts and the status of their progress is complete and to chase progress on transactions.
If interested in this role, please email your CV to email@example.com