Role: Account Executive – Automotive
Location: North West and West Yorkshire, UK
Salary:£37k plus 30% bonus, car and benefits package
Our client are a niche provider of funding solutions to motor dealers throughout the UK. They are part of a global automotive group, and have experienced phenomenal growth since launching in the UK in 2014.
They are currently looking to appoint an Account Executive, to target, grow and manage franchised motor dealerships throughout the North West, West Yorkshire and up to the Scottish borders.
Key responsibilities include:
• Proactively target appropriate dealerships throughout the UK to promote the key benefits of the proposition
• Develop an aggressive sales plan within the territory
• Negotiate effectively at key decision maker level
• Monitor new business applications throughout the credit process
• Account management and development of new and existing dealer relationships
• Ensure dealers are maximising their use of the facility
• Achievement of KPI’s and sales objectives on a monthly basis
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate an understanding of the automotive industry, with the ability to generate new business, and manage relationships within the franchised dealer space. Ideally you will also have an understanding of the finance industry. Most importantly you will be tenacious, professional, and have the ability to communicate and present to senior level. The successful candidate will ideally come from either a motor finance house, or Business/Sales Manager role within the motor trade.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking, growing and reputable business, where long term opportunities are genuine for the right individual.