Business Development Manager – Automotive Services
C£35k-£40k plus excellent bonus, car and benefits package
Our client is a major name in the vehicle remarketing arena, they have a national presence, very strong brand, and are undergoing a period of sustained growth, investment and success.
As part of this growth, they are now looking to recruit a highly motivated and experienced business development manager, to target motor dealer groups in the Yorkshire (and surrounding) areas.
Home based, you will be responsible for identifying, and targeting prospect dealer accounts in your territory, presenting and negotiating at key decision maker level, in order to ultimately secure the relationship, and an ongoing supply of vehicles for remarketing.
• Research local opportunities and build strong relationships with vendors (dealers)
• Build and maintain a sales prospect list
• Effectively target prospects, securing appointments to present new business proposals and outline the services of the business
• Assist with on-boarding of new clients and effectively manage the future relationship
• Provide regular sales reporting and MI to the Head of New Business
• Attend external industry events where appropriate
The successful candidate will have experience of selling to motor dealer groups, and be able to demonstrate a proven track record of new business acquisition and account growth. Ideally, this experience will be from the vehicle remarketing space, however we will also consider candidates who have sold into dealerships from other sectors – for example, motor finance, warranties, showroom technology, advertising etc.
You will be sales focused, well organised, able to work from home, with minimal supervision. In addition, you will have strong presentation and negotiation skills, with the ability to build relationships both internally and externally at all levels.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding, forward thinking and dynamic business and an exciting time in their growth.