Role: Business Development Manager – Consumer/Retail Finance
Salary: £40,000 – £54,000 + Car + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Location: Nationwide, UK
Our client is a new entrant into the Consumer Finance market place who have substantial backing by a private equity business. They are looking to recruit a Business Development team to be based throughout the UK who will be responsible for developing new Retail Finance business.
You will be responsible for developing new business by targeting the SME retail market place throughout a specific territory in order to secure new business.
• Build a pipeline of target retailers, through close working with marketing and lead generation teams
• Engage with target retailers, in order to present the company proposition and secure commitment to new business
• Conduct presentations to target accounts in order to effectively promote the business
• Develop an understanding of retailers business needs in order to tailor appropriate solutions
• Identify opportunities for cross selling other group services in order to maximise revenue and provide retailers with a comprehensive service
• Internal stakeholder management
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of securing new business, ideally from within a retail finance environment, although we will consider applications from candidates from other sectors. Importantly, you will have excellent negotiation and presentation skills, be tenacious and new business focussed, with the ability to engage and influence at all levels.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the organisation as it is developing, where the right candidate will have a real input into the strategy of the business area moving forwards.
To apply, please send your CV to Kate Newton in the first instance at Kate@cbcrs.co.uk or call 0161 486 0011.