Motor Finance – Business Sales Development Manager
Salary £50-55k open-ended commission car and great benefits
Yorkshire & Lancs, UK
This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious individual to make a significant contribution to the further success of a rapidly growing finance business, within the prestige car finance market.
Our client is an independent finance provider dedicated to the financing of prestige vehicles including modern-day cars, supercars, classic cars and historic cars to private individuals and businesses. The Sales BDM Dealer is responsible for initiating, developing and managing relationships with business introducers and the success of the relationship will be measured by the amount and quality of business originated from that relationship over a period of time.
The Sales BDM Dealer is expected to demonstrate the utmost integrity and professionalism ideally the successful candidate will come from a motor finance broker background
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• To achieve agreed sales targets via the acquisition of new accounts and the development of existing relationships
• Planning and implementation of specific sales development strategy to maximise opportunities with new and existing Introducers
• Provide agreed service levels to Introducers and End Users through an enthusiastic, professional and knowledgeable approach at all times
• To assist Introducers with business origination from quotation to payout stage if required
• To liaise directly with End User customers if required and requested to do so
Key Experiences and Knowledge
• Previous experience & track record in Motor Finance or Asset Finance Broker is preferable
• Experience gained in Point of Sales car finance is desirable whether that is through a dealer, a broker or a manufacturer
• Knowledge of the car buying process and where Financial Services sits within that is highly desirable
• Knowledge of the legislative framework (Consumer Credit Act, Anti Money Laundering Act etc.) is important
• A proven track record of sales success is very important
Key Skills and Aptitudes
• Excellent sales achievement
• Strong commercial awareness and ability to understand sales & underwriting process
• Demonstration of tenacity, determination & drive to exceed sales targets
• Proven negotiation skills
• Good IT skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Salesforce)
• A high degree of professionalism and integrity
Competitive salary depending on experience. Performance-related bonus, company car, health insurance and pension.
If interested in this role please call Vicky 01279 713900.