Role: Business Support Manager – Motor Finance
Location: West Midlands, UK
Salary: £30,000-£35,000, plus benefits
Our client is the motor finance division of a large banking organisation, and an area of the bank which experiencing significant growth and success.
As part of this growth, they have an exciting, newly created vacancy for a Business Support Manager to manage the operations function.
This is a key position in the organisation, and will have responsibility for the following:
• Managing and developing a team of six operations support staff, covering document processing, underwriting, pay-out, and customer service
• Undertake effective 121s and appraisals, identifying training needs and delivering appropriate coaching sessions
• Oversee all operational functions, ensuring agreed SLAs are adhered to
• Make sound business decisions, giving due consideration to lending policy and risk management procedures
• Identify areas of improvement to processes and procedures, implementing any changes in a positive and efficient manner
• Manage and maintain professional relationships with internal and external customers alike
• Hold responsibility for application sign-off within agreed lending mandate
• Deputise for the Operations Manager where required
The successful candidate will have experience of managing a team ideally within an operational function, within the financial services arena. Motor finance experience would be a distinct advantage; however, other areas of the finance sector may be considered.
In addition, you will have strong commercial awareness, excellent risk management skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels, delegate effectively, and build strong relationships.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-respected, long-established banking institute in a high profile, business critical role.
To apply, or for more information, contact Anita Bundred.
Phone: +44 161 486 0011