Role: Car Sales and Vehicle Leasing Executive
Salary: £17,000-£20,000; there is open-ended commission with car and benefits
Our client is a contract hire and leasing department supplying vehicles to many market sectors, including businesses and private individuals.
The company has built strong relationships with manufacturers, funders and dealerships alike and these relationships enable us to provide a first-class service to our customers and a stable working environment for our employees.
Using telesales and e-commerce, the role is focused upon dealing with leads generated. The salesperson is responsible for providing quotations, promoting additional services and suggesting alternative vehicles where necessary.
This is a commission-based / targeted role.
• Handle all sales leads from the website via telesales and e-commerce
• Liaise with suppliers and funders to obtain the best quote maximising on both competitiveness and profitability
• Pro-actively follow-up all quotes processed, recording any feedback
• Process and follow-up all orders in a timely and professional manner
• Actively look to cross-sell stock vehicles whenever possible
• Organise all sales admin associated and manage a pipeline on a daily basis
• Keep all records updated
• Provide quotation support for Corporate Rental Team
• Excellent telephone manner
• Strong sales skills
• Knowledge of motor vehicles
• Highly motivated
• Works well within a team or on their own initiative
• Keen to succeed
If interested in this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.