Collections/Credit Control Tracker Administrator
Salary of £20k – £25k depending on experience + private health insurance and pension
This is a great opportunity for a hard-working individual that is looking for a role within the financial services industry.
My client offers specialist finance for luxury cars, supercars and classic cars to private individuals and businesses. Due to rapid growth, they are looking for an administrator to join the collections and recoveries team.
They are seeking a candidate who has the ability to prioritise work in a fast-paced environment with great attention to detail and communication skills are. You will also investigate asset risk by reviewing vehicle tracker information and following up on any concerns.
Your role will include:
• Making outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.
• Review and monitor all trackers
• Provide timely reports on vehicle’s based outside the UK/reports on vehicle’s with inactive trackers
• Strong communication, problem-solving and analytical skills required
• Ability to work independently and to adapt to a fast-changing environment.
• Microsoft Office including Excel and Word.
• Experience in a financial services environment is preferred but not required.
• Attention to detail
If interested in this role, please email your CV to email@example.com.