SALARY – Basic £45k OTE £65-70k plus car pension , healthcare and great benefits
LOCATION – Edinburgh Area
We have an excellent opportunity for a proven asset or construction finance salesperson to join an established company and brand.
This is a home-based, requiring self-motivation and drive to achieve challenging targets in a competitive industry.
We are seeking a specialist in Asset Finance – responsible for selling finance products to our customers who have or will be purchasing construction, industrial and agricultural machinery as well as other non-competitive plant and commercial vehicles.
- Maintaining and nurturing customer relationships whilst demonstrating fairness and sound practice in accordance with regulatory and company standards.
- Developing a portfolio of new customers.
- Achieving profitability targets.
- Ensuring that quality of documentation and administration meets company standards.
- Ensuring compliance with legislation, finance industry regulatory bodies, and company.
- Previous experience or good awareness of financial services compliance areas such as Anti-Money Laundering, Data Protection Act, Fraud Awareness, Consumer Credit Act, Know Your Customer due diligence, Treating Customers Fairly, etc would be helpful.
- Working closely with dealership sales people within the territory, capturing equipment sales through our sales-aid finance products.
- Excellent negotiation and telephone skills.
- Good attention to detail, numerate, accurate, thorough, with good organisational and time-management skills.
- Ideal candidates will come from the financial services sector and/or have an asset finance background.
- A good working knowledge of hire purchase and leasing.
- Minimum – GCSE (or equivalent) grade C in English and Maths – higher education would be preferable but depends on candidates’ experience and skill in the areas noted here.
- Full, clean UK driving licence
- Computer literate including digital technology.
- Excellent basic salary
- Performance Related Bonus up to 50% of basic salary
- Permanent contract (normal probation period applies)
- 25 days holiday per annum plus Bank Holidays
- Laptop, iPhone, and iPad
- Pension scheme
- Subsidised private healthcare
- Preferential personal loan rates (after eligibility)
- Preferential home loan rate (after eligibility)
If you would like more information please do not hesitate to contact Julie Ramsay 0279713900 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org