Motor Finance – Deal Maker/Underwriter
Salary: £35k-£45k + car & benefits
5 days a week – this includes the weekend
My client is currently looking for a Central Processing Unit Manager to join their busy team, this role would be to look at each of the applications and decide on which funding option would be best. You need to be confident with your knowledge and understanding of underwriting, the ideal candidate that I am looking for would ideally come from a strong finance background understanding FCA, Underwriting and target driven.
• Use your knowledge of the funders to identify which one provides the best
option for each deal and ensure they are received in the most appropriate
amount of detail (write up and supporting information)
• Communicate funder decisions on the system in order to communicate with internal sales team
• Forward additional information to funders to support referrals
• Assist the team in achieving SLA
• Effectively interact with the sales team and other departments
• Part of training and interaction with external reps.
• Conduct yourself professionally at all times and communicate in an acceptable manner.
• Demonstrate negotiation skills in appealing decisions when necessary
• Demonstrate a complete commitment to delivering excellent customer service.
• Ensure all proposals are checked and the usual authenticity/fraud checks are conducted and adhered to at all time
• Build relationships with key contacts at the funders
Your Skills and Knowledge:
• Product knowledge of Motor consumer finance
• Management experience or the hunger to want to step up.
• Capable of working independently, as well as part of a team
• Excellent communication skills in all forms
• Ability to learn new tasks quickly
• Ability to switch tasks / multi-task throughout a working day
• Commitment to achieving the highest standard
• Demonstrate high accuracy levels
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Computer literacy
Contact Vicky on 01279 713900.