Our client is an award winning specialist lender providing financial products who are looking for a Head of New Business/Operations Management with significant experience of leadership in a financial services process driven environment to include Asset Finance.
You will hold overall responsibility for matrix management of the functional teams’ interactions based in the Hedge End offices (New Business, Asset Management, Sales, Credit and Finance) resulting in an effective customer journey.
With ultimate responsibility for the execution of deal flows from the initial proposal logging through to the execution of the approved deal pay-out.
Your Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Refine and manage an effective and efficient deal flow process.
- Oversee adherence to all relevant policies and standards.
- Ensure that the teams operate and are supported by effective procedures.
- Provide visibility to both the teams and the key stakeholders of data at each stage in the process, energising the combined effort to achieve key KPI’s.
- Provide guidance to ensure effective task prioritisation in respect of the work flow.
- Sponsor effective broker communications ensuring that their business is valued and that their agreed requirements are met whilst working proactively with them to improve deal flow.
- Develop strong relationships whilst liaising with Sales, Legal, and Credit & Asset Management together with Risk and Compliance colleagues to allow for effective delivery of the lending strategy.
- Significant experience of leadership in a financial services process driven environment, to include in Asset Finance
- An individual who can lead from the front, inspire teams around them and create followership.
- Demonstrate a full understanding of the essential elements that result in an effective customer journey.
- Ideally, experienced in identifying, assessing and making changes to processes based upon data outputs, customer insight combined with on the ground experience
- A good understanding of regulatory requirements for lending to the SME market