Role: Marketing Communications Manager – Motor Finance
Location: Berkshire, UK
Salary: £45,000, plus excellent benefits
Our client is the financial services arm of a major motor manufacturer with a strong brand and reputation in the UK.
The company is currently looking to recruit a Marketing Communications Manager to join its successful team in its head office in the Berkshire area.
The role has full responsibility for the development and ongoing performance of all marketing activities across all marketing channels, in addition to taking ownership of any commercial projects that need sales and marketing involvement and management of third-party supplier relationships.
• Work closely with the Sales and Marketing Director to develop and implement the company customer acquisition, communication, and retention strategies
• Manage a small team (one direct report and one intern)
• Develop a market leading digital presence for the business, to include customer facing tools, finance calculator functionality and website integration
• Develop and launch new and existing product portfolios
• Responsible for marketing to the customer base through a multichannel approach, using the internet, email, and telephone-based marketing
• Work closely with pricing and risk teams
• Manage relationships with third-parties such as direct marketing agencies, media agencies and general insurance providersAssist with the preparation of the annual marketing plan
• Ensure all activities are in line with FCA compliance requirements
The successful candidate will have proven experience of digital marketing, CRM platforms and ideally direct marketing experience. A working knowledge of the automotive finance industry is highly desirable, although candidates with experience in other areas of the automotive or finance sector will be considered.
To apply, or for more information, contact Anita Bundred.
Phone: +44 161 486 0011