Basic c£50k ote£70/80k plus car
We are seeking a candidate with experience working within a lender in motor finance. This is to take up a unique opportunity that exists to join an exciting and growing FinTech start up.
With considerable financial backing from top investment firms we have started our journey by making a significant purchase of a £40 million “Green Deal” loan book from government and have begun originating loans again to realise our long term vision. We are currently a small team but are growing rapidly. We are looking for smart, hard-working, ambitious individuals who want to join our dynamic and fast-paced team.
We are looking for a passionate and energetic business development manager who will actively seek out new opportunities, such as new channels and/or products to deliver on prescribed objectives and targets. The primary responsibility of the role will be to identify new business opportunities, with a view to growing the distribution channels and our product offering.
You will be successful in the role by
- Proactively developing and growing the distribution channels and actively seek new business opportunities which will add value to the business tactically and strategically
- Increase sales volumes through distribution channels and other direct and indirect sales
- Providing management with regular updates on meetings and business development opportunities
- Communicating clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Initially building B2B relationships and with a view to converting these relationships into sales volume
- Establish a deep understanding of the market to identify and develop ongoing opportunities
- Establish an understanding of the finance products
You will need to have
- Proven work experience within a target driven environment working as an account manager, key account manager, business development manager or other relevant role experience
- Demonstrable track record of being able to attract new business, develop key relationships and continually deliver against targets essential
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation, including executive and board level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple client projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent influencing listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent communications, networking, and analytical sales skills
- Experience building and developing senior level relationships
- Willingness to be accountable for all aspects of growing sales with evidence of having recently operated as an individual contributor rather than managing a team with an open-minded approach and a willingness to learn are essential skills
- Entrepreneurial, hands-on approach to sales with ability to thrive in a small but growing team whilst multi-tasking
- Experience of “start-up” culture and a “greenfield” role beneficial
- Attractive remuneration package plus OTE on offer
- Employer matched pension contributions
- Car allowance
- Private medical benefits
- A hard working but fun working environment
- Opportunity to grow and develop with a new company
- Ability to shape the role and company
- The company head office is based in Central London and there will be a minimum requirement to spend 1 day a week in the London office with the remaining time spent meeting with GDPs, Installers and other prospects across the UK.
If interested in this role, please email your CV to email@example.com