Up to £27,000 dependent upon experience
Our Client is an award winning specialist lender providing financial products looking for candidates used to working in a fast paced environment.
You will need to have the ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy. Excellent attention to detail is a must.
You will be working as part of a highly motivated team, and responsible for checking and processing all documentation.
Duties and responsibilities
You will support the Sales activities by providing administrative support to ensure the accuracy and enforceability of new business transactions.
- Checking deals for payout and checking and processing transactions on the system
- Customer relationships
- Credit searches, running HPI checks
- Liaising with the processing team to ensure transactions are loaded accurately
- Preparation of payments to third parties
- Handling enquiries from sales, introducers and customers in a timely and efficient manner
- Ability to produce work to a consistently high standard
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise, manage time effectively and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Qualifications and experience
Grade C or above GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Mathematics is essential. Previous experience in an administrative role essential along with strong PC skills. Experience within the Asset Finance industry preferred.
If this role is for you, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org