Role: New Business Administrator – Asset Finance
Location: London, UK
Salary: £25,000-£30,000 per annum depending on experience
I am currently looking for an experienced Lease Administrator to join a great company based in London. This is a well-established finance company, with a fantastic reputation with the finance industry.
• Input of new business proposals onto the database & as directed submission of these to our Lessors for credit clearance
• When required, liaising with suppliers, customers, and lessors by telephone, fax or email regarding provision of additional information to secure a credit acceptance
• Issuing credit acceptances to suppliers and customers as appropriate
• When requested using ‘daily work flow lists’ maximum conversion into new business payouts
• Be responsible for the accurate production of payout process, this would involve the checking of original finance documentation to ensure accurate completion, checking that the correct rates had been used and raising of commission invoices
• Liaison as necessary with lessors to ensure that transactions are paid out within designated time frames
• Assistance with general management of the database and to canvass existing & non-performing customer and supplier accounts as directed
• Working with sales team to manage and mailshot the ‘end of term’ opportunities maturing each month
• Issuing ‘end of term’ equipment repurchase invoices to suppliers and customers in line with previously agreed terms
• Be responsible for the accurate production of whatever general letter or email correspondence that the company might require
• Be responsible for answering telephone be responsible for the handling of upgrade and settlement requests
Please ONLY apply for the above position, if you have all the relevant experience that is required. Please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.