Role: Regional Head of Sales – Motor Finance
Location: Southern region, UK
Salary: £75,000 plus bonus, car and excellent benefits
Our client is a leading provider of motor finance in the UK, with a long-established brand, and strong commitment to the market.
They currently have an excellent, senior leadership opportunity for a Regional Head of Sales for the South of England, to drive the sales strategy and performance, through a team of five sales managers.
• Identify and develop the sales strategy across your region, ensuring your team, and wider stakeholders fully understand their objectives
• Overall responsibility for the national profit, revenue growth and yield returns
• Development of sales and marketing strategy, and effective tactical planning
• People development and performance management
• Development and implementation of regional resource plans
• Key stakeholder and client management
• Ensure that governance and compliance requirements are adhered to
• Overall achievement of budgets / objectives for the region
The successful candidate will ideally have experience in a similar sales leadership capacity, gained within the automotive/motor finance arena, or broader financial services sector. You will demonstrate a robust understanding of the marketplace, its challenges and opportunities.
In addition, you will have the ability to manage and develop high performing teams, with excellent numerical skills and the ability to communicate professionally at all levels.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org.