Up to £27k (and bonus)
Our client is a well-established and fast-growing asset finance company, which lends over £75m each year to UK businesses. The experienced and dynamic team is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated person to join their expanding team in Oldham.
We are seeking an experience sales administrator ideally with a business leasing/asset finance background but we would also consider candidates from motor finance or business banking:
In brief you will support the field sales team in all areas:
- Submission of deals to our Lessors for credit clearance.
- When required, liaising with Suppliers, Customers & Lessors by telephone, fax or email regarding provision of additional information to secure a credit acceptance.
- Issuing credit acceptances to Suppliers & Customers as appropriate. Database & as directed submission of these to our Lessors for credit clearance.
- When requested using “ daily work flow lists “ to manage progress of
- “Accepted Transactions” & “Proposals Awaiting Further Information” to ensure maximum conversion into New Business payouts.
- Be responsible for the accurate production of documentation
- Handling of payout process.
- Checking of original finance documentation to ensure accurate completion,
- Checking that the correct rates had been used & raising of Commission
- Liaison as necessary with Lessors to ensure that transactions are paid out within designated time frames
- Issuing “end of term” equipment re-purchase invoices to Suppliers & Customers in line with previously agreed terms.
If interested in this role, please email your CV to email@example.com