Role: Sales Director
Salary: Attractive Salary and Benefits
This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious individual to make a significant contribution to the further success of a rapidly growing finance business.
The purpose of the role is to lead the external sales development team to deliver broadened and strengthened relationships with key introducer channels; franchise dealers, independent dealers and finance brokers. The Heads of each of the franchise dealer, independent dealer and broker channels will report to the Sales Director. The key focus will be the effective development of these channels to drive profitable origination growth.
You will be an experienced sales professional and have a track record of effectively managing field sales executives. Experience in the motor vehicle sector or asset finance market would be highly preferable. The ability to develop and execute a strategic growth plan is crucial to success in this role.
• Define and implement the external sales business development strategy
• Set revenue and key performance indicator targets for the company
• Recruit, train, motivate and manage the external sales team (currently 13 employees and expected to grow to 17 by the end of 2019)
• Implement a variety of new business initiatives to drive sales
• Develop sales reporting and sales team management processes
• Improve sales techniques and tools
• Assist the sales team in developing key strategic relationships with dealers and brokers
• Ensure the CRM is being used effectively and provides a competitive advantage
• Effective reporting of strategy and progress to the senior management team and the Board
• Implement robust sales forecasting process
• Keep a close eye on the sales activities of competitors and react where appropriate
• Represent the business at major industry events, conferences, trade shows, and expositions
• Maximise Company profitability
• Minimum of 5 years in sales team management
• Experience in the Auto Finance industry preferable
• Superb people and management skills
• Strong commercial outlook and an entrepreneurial approach to business development
• Proven track record of achieving sales growth and delivery of results to business plans
• Practical problem solving capabilities
• Must be committed to and demonstrate Company values particularly relating to integrity, professional approach and teamwork
• Excellent communication skillsWhilst having outstanding people skills must have a strong grasp of the numbers and be able to effectively articulate the current position and forecast to the Board
• Competitive salary depending on experience + performance related bonus, health insurance, pension.
If interested in this role, please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.