Strategic Account Manager
Location: South East UK
Salary: £60-75k + bonus
These are fantastic opportunities for outstanding individuals to make a significant contribution to the further success of this leading insurance premium finance business at a time of significant growth.
This organization is highly successful in its field and leads the market across the UK and Ireland by some margin.
Your role will also involve:
• Working with approximately 35 major accounts
• Reporting to the Sales Director
• Working with other internal Account Managers to deliver excellent account management services
• Setting the strategic vision for each account
• Identifying key staff within client businesses
To be considered as a Strategic Account Manager, you will need:
• Strategic sales experience gained in the financial services sector
• Experience of long term account planning
• Experience of developing major accounts
• Excellent commercial awareness and business acumen
• A successful track record of delivering against set KPIs
• A full, valid driving licence
Sales experience within an insurance and/or credit-based business would be beneficial to your application.
If interested in this role, please contact Catherine.