Technology Finance – Rainmaker!
IT Leasing – BDM
Attractive package and bonus for the right person.
We are seeking an ambitious driven originator for specialist provider of Asset Finance/Leasing in the IT sector. Their USP is providing residual value based funding solutions to purchase technology assets they provide innovative residual value based funding solutions and a sales aid product that can increase new business sales for IT resellers, IT distributors and equipment manufacturers.
The Business Development Manager role is to increase our clients’ market position and achieve financial growth by building partner relationships with IT resellers, IT distributors and equipment manufacturers who would benefit from a residual value based funding solution and asset management services to their clients. The candidate will also be able to engage with direct end user relationships with corporate and commercial prospects.
• Prospect for new customers, resellers, distributors and manufacturer partnerships
• Cold call new prospects to ensure a robust pipeline of new business opportunities
• Meet potential partners and direct customers to identify their requirements and articulate our clients funding and value added asset management services
• Identify potential partners and the decision makers within introducers and end customers
• Research and build relationships with new partners and sales prospects
• Plan approaches and pitches by working with our clients’ management team to develop presentations and proposals that meet and exceed the partner’s needs
• Participate in pricing the lease solution and additional value-added services
The ideal candidate will ideally have a minimum of 4-6 years’ experience in Asset Finance with the ability to sell the concept and benefits of sales-aid leasing products to partners and/or the benefits of RV leasing to end customers.
Training and Development
Our client highly value their people, the service and solutions our clients receive come from them and our business grows because of highly satisfied clients. All employees committed to growing the business for our clients, partners, and the business and for themselves as individuals.
Core values are linked: our people are committed to deliver innovation and excellence to our clients, to execute all interactions with our clients, suppliers and partners with integrity.
• Excellent basic salary: On target earnings are estimated at 60% of basic salary as commission sales commission scheme is an uncapped plan which actively encourages over achievement
• Holiday: 25 days per annum, plus Bank holidays.
• Additional Employee Benefits – 10% of Basic Salary
• Flexi benefits programme
If interested in this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org