Role: Underwriter – Motor Finance
Salary: £26,000-£35,000, plus excellent benefits
Location: Berkshire, UK
Our client is the financial services arm of a major automotive group, encompassing five well-respected brands.
They are currently looking to recruit an experienced underwriter to join their dynamic team, based from their UK head office in Berkshire.
Key responsibilities include:
• Mitigating risk through manually underwriting proposals that have been introduced through the dealer network, ensuring all underwriting policy rules and SLA targets are achieved
• Undertake analysis of retail customers financial statements in order to assist in reaching accurate conclusions
• Effectively manage work queue
• Work closely with field based Account Managers and other internal departments
• Participate in testing and tuning of retail and commercial scorecards
• Relay underwriting decisions in a timely fashion
The successful candidate will ideally have experience of underwriting motor finance proposals. However, we are also keen to receive applications from suitably qualified individuals who may be underwriting mortgage/personal loan or other consumer lending products.
You will be well organised, with exceptional attention to detail, with strong communication skills.
To apply, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.