Location: City London
Salary: £45,000-£60,000 negotiable
Our client is a fast moving prestigious bank need in the City due to expansion they need an additional person to underwrite and ensure all proposals, within their remit, are responded to the mandate for this role currently c£125k but there is flexibility
• Underwriting Asset Finance proposals up to a value of £125,000.
• Sound analytical approach to flow underwriting
• Good understanding of commercial assets
• Good understanding of accounting analysis
• Ensuring outstanding Proposals are answered within SLA
• Analysing relevant credit reference agency searches
• Conducting and understanding land registry/Rightmove/Glass’s Guide valuations
• Answering the telephone and discussing proposals with BDM’s and brokers as required
• Liaising with brokers
• Understanding the proposal spreadsheet log
• Flexible and additional working hours during busy periods
Minimum three years underwriting experience.
Detailed knowledge of motor cars/commercial vehicles.
Comfortable with yellow plant / industrial equipment
Understanding of the sales aid industry
Two A-Levels at C or above plus a minimum 5 GCSEs Grade B or above to include Mathematics & English Language
If interested in this role please email your CV to