Role: Vendor Finance Manager – Agricultural Finance
Salary: £30,000 to £42,000 plus bonus, car and benefits
Location: East Midlands, UK
This is a great opportunity to be part of a very successful business providing funding into the LCV and Materials Handling Sector.
You will be responsible for:
• Management of regional dealers and customers
• To capture all available finance business from dealers – new, used, other
• Recommend local finance or sales promotion initiatives to enhance sales process
• New business origination targets including volume, margin, fees, ROE, cases etc.
• Install quoting tools with local dealers and provide ongoing development training and coaching of internal sales staff
• Build and develop excellent relationships at all levels to compliment the offering
• Work as a key part of the Regional Sales Team and the Dealer sales team
• Ensure finance is sold as an integral part of all machine sales and have first refusal of all dealer introduced business
• Dealer audits and reviews complying with company and compliance policy
• Satisfy all Governance and Compliance (FCA) requirements
• Good communication skills, numerate, verbal, written and interpersonal
• Good understanding with the ability to interpret Profit & Loss and Annual Accounts
• Requirement to prepare and submit credit proposals
• Effective organisational skills, able to work from own initiative
• Good presentational skills especially in a training environment
• Sound understanding of IT-quoting tools, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Result-focused, professional, determined and confident
• Enthusiastic team player
• Network effectively within the business to achieve the goals and strategy of the business
If you have either Vehicular or Machinery Asset Finance experience, we would like to hear from you.
Please send your CV to Kate Newton in the first instance at Kate@cbcrs.co.uk or call 0161 486 0011.