WBI Investments, a provider of institutional and private client wealth management solutions led by Don Schreiber, has launched 10 tactical exchange-traded funds on NYSE Arca.
The goal of WBI Shares’ ETFs is to provide investors with wealth-building investments that target an optimal blend of bear market capital preservation and bull market returns. WBI’s investment process is active to reduce risk to protect capital and tactical to find the best global investment opportunities.
WBI’s launch of exchange-traded funds seeking to provide low volatility and low correlation leading to absolute risk-managed returns, provides investors with core portfolio building solutions for today’s increased risk market environment.
Today’s launch includes the following exchange-traded funds:
- WBI SMID Tactical Growth Shares (WBIA)
- WBI SMID Tactical Value Shares (WBIB)
- WBI SMID Tactical Yield Shares (WBIC)
- WBI SMID Tactical Select Shares (WBID)
- WBI Large Cap Tactical Growth Shares (WBIE)
- WBI Large Cap Tactical Value Shares (WBIF)
- WBI Large Cap Tactical Yield Shares (WBIG)
- WBI Large Cap Tactical Select Shares (WBIL)
- WBI Tactical Income Shares (WBII)
- WBI Tactical High Income Shares (WBIH)