Universal Payments: The Future of Payments in Asia Pacific
Location Name   08-May-2014
Bringing real-time payments to the retail customer of today
In the current retail banking landscape, meeting customer requirements of fast, efficient service is no longer an option – it is a necessity. With alternative competitors and innovative payment methods entering the arena, banks need to up their game by delivering secure transaction capabilities with paramount speed and convenience. The ultimate ability to facilitate payments seamlessly across channels is the vision of the future that the industry must adapt to.
Real-time, any-to-any payments is a step towards this vision the vision of facilitating fast and secure payments directly to the customers’ bank account. Is it possible to create a real-time payment system that is ubiquitous, secure, and accessible from any device or payment channel? It is. All it takes is the right technology.
Please email Amit.Patel@sg.timetric.com for full agenda and attendee details.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
- To discuss with industry colleagues how to grapple with the rapidly changing trends in Asias payments space.
- Engage with experts to unravel game-changing ideas to maintain customer satisfaction in this highly competitive landscape.
- Understand how adopting real-time payments across channels is imperative to bring optimal efficiency into your payments processing.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Heads of Retail Banking,
- Head of transaction processing (retail bank)
- Head of Operations
- Heads of IT
- Head of Cards/Payments
COMPANIES WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Global & Regional Retail Banks
To find out more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
ACI Worldwide powers electronic payments and banking for more than 5,000 financial institutions, retailers, billers and processors around the world. ACI software enables $13 trillion in payments each day, processing transactions for more than 250 of the leading global retailers, and 21 of the world’s 25 largest banks. Through our comprehensive suite of software products and hosted services, we deliver a broad range of solutions for payments processing; card and merchant management; online banking; mobile, branch and voice banking; fraud detection; trade finance; and electronic bill presentment and payment. To learn more about ACI, please visit www.aciworldwide.com. You can also find us on Twitter @ACI_Worldwide.
ELIGIBLE INSTITUTIONS FOR THE UNIVERSAL PAYMENTS: THE FUTURE OF PAYMENTS IN ASIA PACIFIC INCLUDE:
09.00 – 09.30
Registration and Welcome Refreshments
09.30 – 09.35
Welcome and Opening Remarks: Sruti Rao, Asia Analyst, Timetric
09.35 – 09.50
Presentation: Emerging Opportunities and Trends in the Indonesian Retail Banking & Cards Sector
Sruti Rao, Asia Analyst, Timetric
09.50 – 10.45
PANEL 1: Real-time, any-to-any payments: myth or opportunity?
- What are the challenges banks are facing in bring efficiency in their payment system?
- What are the rising payment trends in the region and how are alternative payment providers carving out their unique competitive advantage here?
- What is the core need for real-time payments? How should banks be incorporating this into their process strategy?
Chris Hill, VP Pacific, ACI Worldwide
Sruti Rao, Asia Correspondent, Timetric
10.45 – 11.00
11.00 – 12.00
PANEL 2: Title
- Bulletpoint 1,
- Bulletpoint 2,
- Bulletpoint 3,
Chris Hill, VP Pacific, ACI Worldwide,
Sruti Rao, Asia Analyst, Timetric,
12.00 – 14.00
Thank you for attending the conference.
To download the presentations, please enter the password: