The 2019 RBI European Awards winners were revealed at the Awards Gala on 14 November in Prague.
Israel Discount Bank has the distinction of being the sole double awards winner. Moreover, IDB is recognised in two of the most hotly contested categories: best fintech partnership and best use of AI.
The RBI European Awards bring together the most outstanding and innovative institutions. And the awards project the initiatives developed by the best of the best in the European retail banking industry.
Crucially, the Awards identify the best practice institutions that have done the most in the past year to advance and strengthen European retail banking as an industry.
Details of the awards winners and their award winning entries will be published in the December issue of RBI.
Full list of RBI European Awards winners:
- Best Branch Strategy: Air Bank
- Best Mobile Banking Strategy: Raiffeisen
- Best Open Banking Strategy: Danske Bank
- Best Self Service Initiative: Moneta Money Bank
- Best Digital Marketing and Social Media Strategy: Santander
- Best use of Data Analytics: OTP
- Best Product Innovation: Addiko Bank
- Best Payments Innovation: ING
- Best Security Innovation: Moneyou
- Excellence in Customer Centricity/Customer Experience: Postbank
- Best Fintech Partnership: Israel Discount Bank
- Best Use of AI: Israel Discount Bank