Total technology industry artificial intelligence venture financing deals worth $348.3m were announced in Europe in June 2021, led by $60m venture financing of Tractable, according to GlobalData’s deals database.
- Embed this chart
Embed this chart into your website
Copy and paste the image source into your website to display the chart.
The value marked a decrease of 54.9% over the previous month of $771.78m and a drop of 0.5% when compared with the last 12-month average of $350m.
Europe held a 5.25% share of the global technology industry artificial intelligence venture financing deal value that totalled $6.63bn in June 2021. With a 1.63% share and deals worth $108.34m, the UK was the top country in Europe’s artificial intelligence venture financing deal value across technology industry.
In terms of artificial intelligence venture financing deal activity, Europe recorded 46 deals during June 2021, marking an increase of 6.98% over the previous month and a rise of 4.55% over the 12-month average. The UK recorded 15 deals during the month.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData
Europe technology industry artificial intelligence venture financing deals in June 2021: Top deals
The top five technology industry artificial intelligence venture financing deals accounted for 48.4% of the overall value during June 2021.
The combined value of the top five technology artificial intelligence venture financing deals stood at $168.68m, against the overall value of $348.3m recorded for the month.
The top five technology industry artificial intelligence venture financing deals of June 2021 tracked by GlobalData were:
1) Georgian Partners, Ignition Partners, Insight Partners and Zetta Venture Partners’ $60m venture financing of Tractable
2) The $44m venture financing of Cognigy by Digital Innovation Fund, DN Capital (UK), Global Brain, Insight Partners, Inventures and Nordic Makers
3) DB Schenker, Hardware Club, Ivan Topcic, Koch Disruptive Technologies, Luca Ascani, Nenad Bakic, Peaksjah, Pentland Ventures, Prologis Ventures, Rite-Hite Holding and Taavet Hinrikus’ $31m venture financing of Gideon Brothers
4) The $19.68m venture financing of SWonderflow by Italia 500, Jan Bennink, Klass Capital and P101 SGR
5) 24Haymarket, BHP Ventures, Future Positive Capital, HorizonX Ventures, InMotion Ventures, Plug and Play Accelerator, Salesforce Ventures, Sky Ocean Ventures, SYSTEMIQ, Total Carbon Neutrality Ventures International and Volvo Cars Technology Fund’ venture financing of Circulor for $14m.