Led by $120.03m venture financing of Hangzhou Hongjun Microelectronics Technology, total technology industry cloud venture financing deals worth $1.8bn were announced in Asia-Pacific in Q2 2022, according to GlobalData’s deals database.
- Embed this chart
Embed this chart into your website
Copy and paste the image source into your website to display the chart.
The value marked a decrease of 19.2% over the previous quarter and a drop of 10.8% when compared with the last four-quarter average of $2.03bn.
Asia-Pacific held a 13.60% share of the global technology industry cloud venture financing deal value that totalled $13.31bn in Q2 2022. With a 6.92% share and deals worth $920.51m, China was the top country in Asia-Pacific’s cloud venture financing deal value across technology industry.
In terms of deal activity, Asia-Pacific recorded 212 cloud deals during Q2 2022, marking an increase of 9.84% over the previous quarter and a rise of 26.95% over the last four-quarter average. China recorded 78 deals during the month.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
Asia-Pacific technology industry cloud venture financing deals in Q2 2022: Top deals
The top five cloud venture financing deals accounted for 27.1% of the overall value during Q2 2022.
The combined value of the top five technology cloud venture financing deals stood at $490.03m, against the overall value of $1.8bn recorded for the quarter.
The top five technology cloud deals of Q2 2022 tracked by GlobalData were:
1) CDH VGC,Chendao Capital,Hangzhou Xinlanwei,Hillhouse Ventures,Liumai Capital,Shanghai Biren Technology,SongHe Capital,Walden International (China),Xingrui Capital and Zhongyiren Capital $120.03m venture financing deal with Hangzhou Hongjun Microelectronics Technology
2) The $100m venture financing of Go1 by AirTree Ventures,Blue Cloud Ventures,Five Sigma,Madrona Venture Group,Salesforce Ventures and SoftBank Vision Fund 2
3) CDH VGC and Hillhouse Ventures $100m venture financing deal with Zhejiang Linctex Digital Technology
4) The $100m venture financing of Zhejiang Linctex Digital Technology by CDH Investments Fund Management and GL Ventures
5) Hopu Investment Management,Lightspeed China Partners,Lightspeed Venture Partners IX,VMS Group and Youshan Capital $70m venture financing deal with Beijing Laiye Technology