Total technology industry cloud venture financing deals worth $382.7m were announced in Europe in July 2021, led by $105m venture financing of Dixa, according to GlobalData’s deals database.
- Embed this chart
Embed this chart into your website
Copy and paste the image source into your website to display the chart.
The value marked a decrease of 74.5% over the previous month of $1.5bn and a drop of 49.9% when compared with the last 12-month average of $763.51m.
Europe held a 7.09% share of the global technology industry cloud venture financing deal value that totalled $5.4bn in July 2021. With a 2.35% share and deals worth $127m, the UK was the top country in Europe’s cloud venture financing deal value across technology industry.
In terms of cloud venture financing deal activity, Europe recorded 27 deals during July 2021, marking a decrease of 40.00% over the previous month and a drop of 37.21% over the 12-month average. The UK recorded seven deals during the month.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
Europe technology industry cloud venture financing deals in July 2021: Top deals
The top five technology industry cloud venture financing deals accounted for 84.7% of the overall value during July 2021.
The combined value of the top five technology cloud venture financing deals stood at $324m, against the overall value of $382.7m recorded for the month.
The top five technology industry cloud venture financing deals of July 2021 tracked by GlobalData were:
1) Dixa $105m venture financing deal with General Atlantic,Notion Capital Managers,Project A Services GmbHKG and Seed Capital Denmark
2) The $70m venture financing of Railsbank Technology by Anthos Capital,Central Capital Ventura,Cohen and and Outrun Ventures
3) FRISS Fraudebestrijding $65m venture financing deal with Accel-KKR and Aquiline Technology Growth
4) GetCourse $50m venture financing deal with Baring Vostok,Goldman Sachs Group,Vladimir Potanin and Winter Capital
5) The $34m venture financing of SEDNA Systems by Chalfen Ventures,Insight Partners,SAP.iO Fund and Stride.VC