Total technology industry cross border venture financing deals worth $1.2bn were announced in India in April 2022, led by $805m venture financing of Verse Innovation, according to GlobalData’s deals database.
- Embed this chart
Embed this chart into your website
Copy and paste the image source into your website to display the chart.
The value marked an increase of 46.2% over the previous month of $820.81m and a drop of 19.5% when compared with the last 12-month average of $1.49bn.
India held a 14.87% share of the global technology industry cross border venture financing deal value that totalled $8.07bn in April 2022.
In terms of cross border venture financing deal activity, India recorded 36 deals during April 2022, marking a decrease of 10.00% over the previous month and a drop of 12.20% over the 12-month average.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData
India technology industry cross border venture financing deals in April 2022: Top deals
The top five technology industry cross border venture financing deals accounted for 81.7% of the overall value during April 2022.
The combined value of the top five technology cross border venture financing deals stood at $977.8m, against the overall value of $1.2bn recorded for the month.
The top five technology industry cross border venture financing deals of April 2022 tracked by GlobalData were:
1) Baillie Gifford,Canada Pension Plan Investment Board,Luxor Capital Group,Sofina Group and Sumeru Ventures $805m venture financing deal with Verse Innovation
2) The $65m venture financing of Boston Ivy Healthcare Solutions by Ackermans & Van Haaren,CDC Group,Creaegis,HealthQuad,KOIS INVEST and Lighthouse Advisors India
3) A91 Partners,Alpha Wave Investors,Binny Bansal,Innoven Capital,Pacific Western Bank and Stride Ventures $46.8m venture financing deal with Vogueme Technologies
4) The $31m venture financing of Visionary FinancePeer by 9Unicorns Accelerator Fund,Aavishkaar Capital,Ardent Ventures,Atlanta US,DMI Finance,LC Nueva AIF,Maxar.vc and QED Fund I
5) Beenext,Elevation Capital (India),Kunal Shah,Matrix Partners,Sai Srinivas,Saurabh Gupta and Sequoia Capital V $30m venture financing deal with AppsForBharat