Total technology industry cross border venture financing deals worth $700.9m were announced in Asia-Pacific in October 2022, led by $250m venture financing of Think and Learn, according to GlobalData’s deals database.
- Embed this chart
Embed this chart into your website
Copy and paste the image source into your website to display the chart.
The value marked a decrease of 20.7% over the previous month of $883.99m and a drop of 76% when compared with the last 12-month average of $2.92bn.
Asia-Pacific held a 15.37% share of the global technology industry cross border venture financing deal value that totalled $4.56bn in October 2022. With an 8.63% share and deals worth $393.75m, India was the top country in Asia-Pacific’s cross border venture financing deal value across technology industry.
In terms of cross border venture financing deal activity, Asia-Pacific recorded 62 deals during October 2022, marking a decrease of 28.74% over the previous month and a drop of 59.21% over the 12-month average. India recorded 15 deals during the month.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
Asia-Pacific technology industry cross border venture financing deals in October 2022: Top deals
The top five technology industry cross border venture financing deals accounted for 55.9% of the overall value during October 2022.
The combined value of the top five technology cross border venture financing deals stood at $391.84m, against the overall value of $700.9m recorded for the month.
The top five technology industry cross border venture financing deals of October 2022 tracked by GlobalData were:
1) Qatar Investment Authority’s $250m venture financing deal with Think and Learn
2) The $60m venture financing of Imagine Marketing by Malabar Investments and South Lake Investment
3) Asha Edu Tech, Google, Info Edge India, JM Financial and Westbridge Capital’s $35m venture financing deal with Metis Eduventures
4) The $24.7m venture financing of Korea Credit Data by Fiserv and LG U+
5) AirTrip, Dentsu Ventures, Dimension, DNX Ventures, Globis Capital Partners &, JIC Venture Growth Investments, MTG Ventures, Sapphire Capital and WM Partners’s $22.14m venture financing deal with Trend Express