Total technology industry venture financing deals worth $126.2m were announced in Republic of Korea (South Korea) in April 2021, led by $28.08m venture financing of Kmong, according to GlobalData’s deals database.
- Embed this chart
Embed this chart into your website
Copy and paste the image source into your website to display the chart.
The value marked a decrease of 48.1% over the previous month of $243.07m and a drop of 8.4% when compared with the last 12-month average of $137.79m.
Republic of Korea (South Korea) held a 0.58% share of the global technology industry venture financing deal value that totalled $21.68bn in April 2021.
In terms of venture financing deal activity, Republic of Korea (South Korea) recorded 31 deals during April 2021, marking a decrease of 13.89% over the previous month and a drop of 11.43% over the 12-month average.
Republic of Korea (South Korea) technology industry venture financing deals in April 2021: Top deals
How well do you really know your competitors?
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
The top five technology industry venture financing deals accounted for 55.6% of the overall value during April 2021.
The combined value of the top five technology venture financing deals stood at $70.21m, against the overall value of $126.2m recorded for the month.
The top five technology industry venture financing deals of April 2021 tracked by GlobalData were:
1) InterVest,K Partners,Korea Development Bank,Mirae Asset Venture Investment and Premier Partners $28.08m venture financing deal with Kmong
2) The $13.87m venture financing of Copin Communications by Daekyo Investment,Hyundai Investment Partners,KB Investment,Shinhan Capital,Stick Ventures and WONIK Investment Partners
3) DSC Investment and InterVest $11.25m venture financing deal with Catch Table
4) The $9m venture financing of Brandy by Korea Development Bank
5) Hashed,Kakao Ventures,KB Investment & Securities,Shinhan Venture Investment and WE Ventures $8.01m venture financing deal with Haybeat