Total technology industry future of work venture financing deals worth $2bn were announced in the in Q3 2021, with $400m venture financing of Olive AI being the sector’s biggest investment, according to GlobalData’s deals database.
- Embed this chart
Embed this chart into your website
Copy and paste the image source into your website to display the chart.
The value marked a decrease of 42.2% over the previous quarter and a drop of 16.3% when compared with the last four-quarter average of $2.39bn.
The US held a 59.52% share of the global technology industry future of work venture financing deal value that totalled $3.36bn in Q3 2021.
In terms of deal activity, the US recorded 72 future of work deals during Q3 2021, marking an increase of 1.41% over the previous quarter and a a rise of 29.73% over the last four-quarter average.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
US technology industry future of work venture financing deals in Q3 2021: Top deals
The top five technology industry future of work venture financing deals accounted for 52.1% of the overall value during Q3 2021.
The combined value of the top five future of work venture financing deals stood at $1.04bn, against the overall value of $2bn recorded for the quarter.
The top five technology industry future of work deals of Q3 2021 tracked by GlobalData were:
1) The Advancement Initiative and Vista Equity Partners $400m venture financing deal with Olive AI
2) The $225m venture financing of Postman by Battery Ventures,Bond Gifting,Coatue,CRV,Girish Mathrubootham,Gokul Rajaram,Insight Partners and Nexus Venture Partners
3) AllianceBernstein,Bank of America,Barclays Ventures,Citigroup,Cowen,Goldman Sachs Asset Management Private Equity,Morgan Stanley,Viking Global Investors and Wells Fargo Strategic Capital $180m venture financing deal with AlphaSense
4) The $125m venture financing of Bluecore by Firstmark,Georgian Partners,Norwest Equity Partners and Silver Lake Waterman
5) Greenspring Associates and PSG $113m venture financing deal with LogicGate