Total technology industry M&A deals worth $244.5m were announced in India in June 2022, with Shiprocket’s $200m acquisition of 80% stake in Pickrr Technologies Pvt. being the sector’s biggest investment, according to GlobalData’s deals database.
- Embed this chart
Embed this chart into your website
Copy and paste the image source into your website to display the chart.
The value marked a decrease of 14.5% over the previous month of $285.76m and a drop of 25.7% when compared with the last 12-month average of $328.84m.
India held a 1.61% share of the global technology industry M&A deal value that totalled $15.23bn in June 2022.
In terms of M&A deal activity, the India recorded 22 deals during June 2022, marking a decrease of 12.00% over the previous month and a drop of 21.43% over the 12-month average.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData
India technology industry M&A deals in June 2022: Top deals
The top five technology industry M&A deals accounted for 100% of the overall value during June 2022.
The combined value of the top five technology M&A deals stood at $244.46m, against the overall value of $244.5m recorded for the month.
The top five technology industry M&A deals of June 2022 tracked by GlobalData were:
1) Shiprocket $200m acquisition deal for 80% stake in Pickrr Technologies Pvt.
2) The $40.3m acquisition of 9.54% stake in Perfios Software Solutions Pvt. by HDFC Bank,ICICI Bank and State Bank of India
3) Cipla $3.31m acquisition deal for stake in GoApptiv
4) The $0.52m acquisition of 77.77% stake in Vrata Tech Solutions by Sumil Trading
5) TelExcell Information Systems and Vistara NetworkLtd $0.33m acquisition deal for 26% Stake with Vintron Informatics