Davos day three and there’s plenty more to see. Here’s what to look out for today at the 47th annual World Economic Forum.
You can see the full programme for the day here, but these are a few of the discussions Verdict recommends keeping an eye on.
1. British prime minister Theresa May speaks
2. What is banking going to look like in the future?
3. How is Europe going to change after the upsets of 2016 and the challenges of 2017?
4. Saudi Arabia is trying to position itself away from oil. How will it the country look by 2030?
5. After the political key change last year, is protectionism really back?