It’s all still happening in Davos! Here’s what to look out for on day two of the 47th annual World Economic Forum.
You can see the full programme for the day here, but these are a few of the discussions Verdict recommends keeping an eye on.
1. War never changes… except when it does. Here’s what the future of warfare will look like
2. US president Barack Obama’s deputy Joe Biden will address delegates this morning
3. Can a basic income become a common feature of democracy?
4. Alibaba’s Jack Ma will further push the Chinese globalisation agenda
Free download worth over $5000Download our 2018 Technology, Media and Telecoms Predictions Report
In this report, we look at the 30 big tech themes for 2019, identifying winners and losers for each theme. This report will impact all industries helping:
- CEOs/Senior Staff: in all industries understand the disruptive threats to their competitive landscape
- Investors: Helps fund managers focus their time on the most interesting investment opportunities in global TM