Total technology industry artificial intelligence Venture Financing deals worth $2.3bn were announced in the US in January 2022, led by $225m Venture Financing of Clari, according to GlobalData’s deals database.
- Embed this chart
Embed this chart into your website
Copy and paste the image source into your website to display the chart.
The value marked a decrease of 21.1% over the previous month of $2.89bn and a drop of 27.2% when compared with the last 12-month average of $3.13bn.
The US held a 45.33% share of the global technology industry artificial intelligence Venture Financing deal value that totalled $5.03bn in January 2022.
In terms of artificial intelligence Venture Financing deal activity, the US recorded 63 deals during January 2022, marking a decrease of 25.00% over the previous month and a drop of 36.36% over the 12-month average.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData
US technology industry artificial intelligence Venture Financing deals in January 2022: Top deals
The top five technology industry artificial intelligence Venture Financing deals accounted for 31.7% of the overall value during January 2022.
The combined value of the top five technology artificial intelligence Venture Financing deals stood at $723m, against the overall value of $2.3bn recorded for the month.
The top five technology industry artificial intelligence Venture Financing deals of January 2022 tracked by GlobalData were:
1) B Capital Group Management,Bain Capital Ventures,Blackstone,Light Street Capital Management,Madrona Ventures,Northgate Capital,Sapphire Ventures,Sequoia Capital Global Equities,Sequoia Capital Operations,Silver Lake Management and Tenaya Capital $225m venture financing deal with Clari
2) The $150m venture financing of Ironclad by Accel,Bond Capital Management,Emergence Capital Partners,Franklin Resources,Haystack,Lux Capital,Sequoia Capital Operations and Y Combinator Continuity Fund
3) AEI HorizonX,Alan Howard (Stockport),B. Riley Venture Capital,Doha Venture Capital,March Capital Partner,Peter Loscher and Temasek Holdings $123m venture financing deal with SparkCognition
4) The $115m venture financing of Zipstorm by Founders Circle Capital,Madrona Venture Group,Mayfield Fund and Tiger Global Management
5) Andreessen Horowitz,B Capital Group Management,Catherine Wood,Databricks,Snowpoint Ventures and SoftBank Vision Fund II $110m venture financing deal with Labelbox