Total technology industry artificial intelligence venture financing deals worth $2bn were announced in North America in February 2022, led by $400m venture financing of Uniphore Technologies, according to GlobalData’s deals database.
- Embed this chart
Embed this chart into your website
Copy and paste the image source into your website to display the chart.
The value marked a decrease of 35.7% over the previous month of $3.08bn and a drop of 42.3% when compared with the last 12-month average of $3.43bn.
North America held a 50.77% share of the global technology industry artificial intelligence venture financing deal value that totalled $3.9bn in February 2022. With a 46.67% share and deals worth $1.82bn, the US was the top country in North America’s artificial intelligence venture financing deal value across technology industry.
In terms of artificial intelligence venture financing deal activity, North America recorded 80 deals during February 2022, marking a decrease of 12.09% over the previous month and a drop of 24.53% over the 12-month average. The US recorded 75 deals during the month.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData
North America technology industry artificial intelligence venture financing deals in February 2022: Top deals
The top five technology industry artificial intelligence venture financing deals accounted for 49.9% of the overall value during February 2022.
The combined value of the top five technology artificial intelligence venture financing deals stood at $990m, against the overall value of $2bn recorded for the month.
The top five technology industry artificial intelligence venture financing deals of February 2022 tracked by GlobalData were:
1) March Capital Partner,New Enterprise Associates,Sanabil Investments and Sorenson Capital Partners $400m venture financing deal with Uniphore Technologies
2) The $175m venture financing of BloomReach by Bain Capital Ventures,Goldman Sachs Asset Management and TPG Sixth Street Partners
3) 776 Fund Management,a16z,Bedrock Capital Partners,Initialized Capital Management,Matrix Partners,Meritech Capital Partners,Spark Capital and Tiger Global Management $150m venture financing deal with Flock Group
4) The $140m venture financing of Salt Security by Advent International,Alkeon Capital,CapitalG,DFJ Growth Management,S Capital,Sequoia Capital Operations,Tenaya Capital and Y Combinator
5) Fei-Fei Liu,Geoffrey Hinton,Index Ventures,Pieter Abbeel,Radical Ventures,Raquel Urtasun,Section 32 and Tiger Global Management $125m venture financing deal with Cohere