Total technology industry venture financing deals worth $307.6m were announced in the UK in November 2022, led by $50m venture financing of BeZero Carbon, according to GlobalData’s deals database.
- Embed this chart
Embed this chart into your website
Copy and paste the image source into your website to display the chart.
The value marked a decrease of 78.8% over the previous month of $1.45bn and a drop of 72.5% when compared with the last 12-month average of $1.12bn.
The UK held a 3.62% share of the global technology industry venture financing deal value that totalled $8.49bn in November 2022.
In terms of venture financing deal activity, the UK recorded 59 deals during November 2022, marking an increase of 9.26% over the previous month and a drop of 29.76% over the 12-month average.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData
UK technology industry venture financing deals in November 2022: Top deals
The top five technology industry venture financing deals accounted for 45.5% of the overall value during November 2022.
The combined value of the top five technology venture financing deals stood at $140.07m, against the overall value of $307.6m recorded for the month.
The top five technology industry venture financing deals of November 2022 tracked by GlobalData were:
1) Contrarian Ventures LLP, EDF Pulse Ventures, Hitachi Ventures, Illuminate Financial Management, Intercontinental Exchange, Molten Ventures, Norrsken VC and Quantum Energy Partners’s $50m venture financing deal with BeZero Carbon
2) The $33m venture financing of V7 by Air Street Capital, Amadeus Capital Partners, Partech, Radical Ventures and Temasek International (Europe)
3) Axentia, Sugarbee, Tiga Investments and Vault Investments’s $25m venture financing deal with Dropit Shopping
4) The $16.07m venture financing of Healios by AlbionVC, Autism Impact Fund and InHealth Ventures
5) Change Ventures, Founders Fund, Hardware Club, Hoxton Ventures and LAUNCHub Ventures’s $16m venture financing deal with Giraffe360