Total technology industry artificial intelligence Venture Financing deals worth $2.86bn were announced in the US in April 2022, led by $580m Venture Financing of Anthropic, according to GlobalData’s deals database.
- Embed this chart
Embed this chart into your website
Copy and paste the image source into your website to display the chart.
The value marked an increase of 10.4% over the previous month of $2.59bn and a drop of 8.04% when compared with the last 12-month average of $3.11bn.
The US held a 58.49% share of the global technology industry artificial intelligence Venture Financing deal value that totalled $4.89bn in April 2022.
In terms of artificial intelligence Venture Financing deal activity, the US recorded 81 deals during April 2022, marking a decrease of 33.06% over the previous month and a drop of 19.80% over the 12-month average.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData
US technology industry artificial intelligence Venture Financing deals in April 2022: Top deals
The top five technology industry artificial intelligence Venture Financing deals accounted for 42.5% of the overall value during April 2022.
The combined value of the top five technology artificial intelligence Venture Financing deals stood at $1.22bn, against the overall value of $2.9bn recorded for the month.
The top five technology industry artificial intelligence Venture Financing deals of April 2022 tracked by GlobalData were:
1) Caroline Ellison,Center for Emerging Risk Research,Jaan Tallinn,Jim McClave,Nishad Singh and Sam Bankman-Fried $580m venture financing deal with Anthropic
2) The $175m venture financing of Harness by Adage Capital Partners,Alkeon Capital,Balyasny Asset Management,Battery Ventures,Capital One Growth Ventures,Citi Ventures,Gaingels,Google Ventures,Harmonic Growth Partners,IVP LuxCo,J.P. Morgan Asset Management,Menlo Ventures,Norwest Venture Partners XII,ServiceNow Ventures,Silicon Valley Bank,Sorenson Capital Partners,Splunk Ventures,Thomvest Ventures and Unusual Ventures
3) John L Thornton and Tom Steyer $160m venture financing deal with Divergent Technologies
4) The $150m venture financing of Clarify Health Solutions by Aspenwood Ventures,Insight Partners,KKRInc,Rivas Capital,Sigmas Group,SoftBank Vision Fund II and Spark Capital
5) Amazon Industrial Innovation Fund,DCVC,ITIC,MFV Partners Management,Playground Global,Safar Partners,Sony Innovation Fund,TDK Ventures and The Robotics Hub $150m venture financing deal with Agility Robotics