Total technology industry cross border venture financing deals worth $1.6bn were announced in China in July 2021, led by $463.95m venture financing of Beijing ESWIN Technology Group, according to GlobalData’s deals database.
- Embed this chart
Embed this chart into your website
Copy and paste the image source into your website to display the chart.
The value marked an increase of 401.8% over the previous month of $310.88m and a rise of 121.4% when compared with the last 12-month average of $704.72m.
China held a 13.76% share of the global technology industry cross border venture financing deal value that totalled $11.34bn in July 2021.
In terms of cross border venture financing deal activity, China recorded 21 deals during July 2021, marking an increase of 40.00% over the previous month and a rise of 31.25% over the 12-month average.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData
China technology industry cross border venture financing deals in July 2021: Top deals
The top five technology industry cross border venture financing deals accounted for 97.7% of the overall value during July 2021.
The combined value of the top five technology cross border venture financing deals stood at $1.52bn, against the overall value of $1.6bn recorded for the month.
The top five technology industry cross border venture financing deals of July 2021 tracked by GlobalData were:
1) Beijing ESWIN Technology Group $463.95m venture financing deal with China Internet Investment Fund,China Life Investment Holding,CITIC Securities,Jinshi Investment,Sanxing Capital Management,Shaanxi Financial Holding Group,Xinjin Energy Investment,Yida Capital and ZhongWei Capital
2) The $309.16m venture financing of Guangzhou Yuexin Semiconductor Technology by Agricultural Bank of China Investment,GAC Group,Guangdong Semiconductor and Integrated Circuit Industry Investment Fund,Huiyou Capital,Jifu Venture Capital,Lanpu Ventures,SDIC Innovation Investment Management and Walden International
3) Dongguan Yide Network Technology $300m venture financing deal with CITIC Securities,CMC Capital Group,Harvest Fund Management,Hongtai Fund,JD.com and New Horizon Capital Advisors
4) The $150m venture financing of Cloudwise (Beijing) Technology by Boston Investment Group and Sequoia Capital China
5) Hunan Xingsheng Optimal Electronic Commerce $300m venture financing deal with Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan