Total technology industry cross border venture financing deals worth $190m were announced in the UK in February 2021, led by $40m venture financing of Isotropic Systems, according to GlobalData’s deals database.
- Embed this chart
Embed this chart into your website
Copy and paste the image source into your website to display the chart.
The value marked a decrease of 56.6% over the previous month of $438.13m and a drop of 33.5% when compared with the last 12-month average of $285.75m.
The UK held a 4.05% share of the global technology industry cross border venture financing deal value that totalled $4.69bn in February 2021.
In terms of cross border venture financing deal activity, the UK recorded 27 deals during February 2021, marking an increase of 28.57% over the previous month and a rise of 42.11% over the 12-month average.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData
UK technology industry cross border venture financing deals in February 2021: Top deals
The top five technology industry cross border venture financing deals accounted for 62.4% of the overall value during February 2021.
The combined value of the top five technology cross border venture financing deals stood at $118.53m, against the overall value of $190m recorded for the month.
The top five technology industry cross border venture financing deals of February 2021 tracked by GlobalData were:
1) Boeing Horizon X Ventures, Firmament Group, Future Fund (UK), Global ventures, Orbital Ventures, SES and Space Angels Network’s $40m venture financing of Isotropic Systems
2) The $21m venture financing of Peak AI by Arete Ventures, MMC Ventures, Oxx and Praetura Ventures
3) Connect Ventures, Emergence Capital Partners and Slack Fund’s $20m venture financing of Oyster HR
4) The $19m venture financing of Vortexa by Metaplanet Holdings, Monashees, Mosaic Ventures and Notion Capital
5) Court Lorenzini, Foundation Capital, Hambro Perks and Point72 Ventures’ venture financing of Trade Ledger for $18.53m.