Total technology industry cross border venture financing deals worth $670.1m were announced in Germany in November 2021, led by $125m venture financing of Moonfare, according to GlobalData’s deals database.
- Embed this chart
Embed this chart into your website
Copy and paste the image source into your website to display the chart.
The value marked an increase of 76.7% over the previous month of $379.17m and a rise of 31.3% when compared with the last 12-month average of $510.42m.
Germany held a 4.34% share of the global technology industry cross border venture financing deal value that totalled $15.45bn in November 2021.
In terms of cross border venture financing deal activity, Germany recorded 21 deals during November 2021, marking an increase of 61.54% over the previous month and a rise of 5.00% over the 12-month average.
Germany technology industry cross border venture financing deals in November 2021: Top deals
The top five technology industry cross border venture financing deals accounted for 74.4% of the overall value during November 2021.
The combined value of the top five technology cross border venture financing deals stood at $498.62m, against the overall value of $670.1m recorded for the month.
The top five technology industry cross border venture financing deals of November 2021 tracked by GlobalData were:
1) Insight Partners $125m venture financing deal with Moonfare
2) The $125m venture financing of Razor Group by 468 Capital,BlackRock,Fortress Investment Group Germany,Global Founders Capital,Jebsen Capital,Redalpine Venture Partners and Victory Park Capital Advisors
3) Prima Materia $118.62m venture financing deal with Helsing
4) The $70m venture financing of AnyDesk Software by EQT Ventures,General Atlantic,Insight Partners and Possible Ventures
5) HV Capital Adviser and Stripes Group $60m venture financing deal with Castle Tech
Verdict deals analysis methodology
This analysis considers only announced and completed deals from the GlobalData financial deals database and excludes all terminated and rumoured deals. Country and industry are defined according to the headquarters and dominant industry of the target firm. The term ‘acquisition’ refers to both completed deals and those in the bidding stage.
GlobalData tracks real-time data concerning all merger and acquisition, private equity/venture capital and asset transaction activity around the world from thousands of company websites and other reliable sources.
More in-depth reports and analysis on all reported deals are available for subscribers to GlobalData’s deals database.