Total technology industry cross border venture financing deals worth $751.36m were announced in North America in November 2020, led by Bessemer Venture Partners, Commerce Ventures Management, Felix Capital Partners, Itai Tsiddon, March Capital Partner, NewView Capital and Sequoia Capital’s venture financing of Forter, according to GlobalData’s deals database.
- Embed this chart
Embed this chart into your website
Copy and paste the image source into your website to display the chart.
The value marked a decrease of 36.3% over the previous month and a flat growth when compared with the last 12-month average of $971.61m.
North America held a 22.77% share of the global technology industry cross border venture financing deal value that totalled $751.36m in November 2020. With a 94.67% share and deals worth $711.33m, the US was the top country in North America’s cross border venture financing deal value across technology industry.
In terms of cross border venture financing deal activity, North America recorded 50 deals during November 2020, marking a decrease of 20.63% over the previous month and a flat growth over the 12-month average. The US recorded 43 deals during the month.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData
North America technology industry cross border venture financing deals in November 2020: Top deals
The top five technology industry cross border venture financing deals accounted for 49.9% of the overall value during November 2020.
The combined value of the top five technology cross border venture financing deals stood at $375m, against the overall value of $751.36m recorded for the month.
The top five technology industry cross border venture financing deals of November 2020 tracked by GlobalData were:
1) Bessemer Venture Partners, Commerce Ventures Management, Felix Capital Partners, Itai Tsiddon, March Capital Partner, NewView Capital and Sequoia Capital’s $125m venture financing of Forter
2) The $100m venture financing of MindTickle by Canaan, NewView Capital, Norwest Venture Partners, Qualcomm Ventures and SoftBank Vision Fund II
3) Claltech, HV Capital Adviser, Sapphire Ventures, Stripes, Vertex Growth Fund and Vertex Ventures US $60m venture financing of Verbit Software (US)
4) The $50m venture financing of SUdemy by Learn Capital and Tencent Holdings
5) ACVC Partners, Clearvision Ventures, GingerBread Capital, Kapor Capital, KTB Network, Microsoft Climate Innovation Fund, Plum Alley Investments, Radicle Impact, Rethink Impact Management, Robert Bosch Venture Capital, Social Capital, Splunk, The Schmidt Family Foundation (USA) and Women’s VC Fund II’ venture financing of Aclima for $40m.