Total technology industry internet of things Venture Financing deals worth $1.05bn were announced in China in January 2021, led by $400m Venture Financing of Horizon Robotics, according to GlobalData’s deals database.
- Embed this chart
Embed this chart into your website
Copy and paste the image source into your website to display the chart.
The value marked an increase of 5% over the previous month of $1bn and a rise of 281.1% when compared with the last 12-month average of $275.54m.
China held an 85.37% share of the global technology industry internet of things Venture Financing deal value that totalled $1.23bn in January 2021.
In terms of internet of things Venture Financing deal activity, China recorded 23 deals during January 2021, marking an increase of 9.52% over the previous month and a rise of 35.29% over the 12-month average.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
China technology industry internet of things Venture Financing deals in January 2021: Top deals
The top five technology industry internet of things Venture Financing deals accounted for 96.03% of the overall value during January 2021.
The combined value of the top five technology internet of things Venture Financing deals stood at $1.01bn, against the overall value of $1.05bn recorded for the month.
The top five technology industry internet of things Venture Financing deals of January 2021 tracked by GlobalData were:
1) Aspex, Baillie Gifford, China Securities, Citic Private Equity Funds Management, CloudAlpha Tech Fund, Contemporary Amperex Technology, Hermitage Capital HK, Neumann Advisors, ORIX, SDHS Capital, YF Capital and Yuantai Changqing Fund’s $400m venture financing of Horizon Robotics
2) The $300m venture financing of Didi Chuxing by CCB International Holdings, Guotai Junan International, IDG Capital and Russia-China Investment Fund
3) Guofang Capital, Olympus Capital, Shaoxing Yuexin Fund and Yunfeng Fund L.P’s $154.14m venture financing of MEMSIC
4) The $107.9m venture financing of Shanghai Tiandihui Supply Chain Management by CITIC Securities, Qifu Capital Management, Unicom Capital and Yingshi Fund
5) CITIC Industrial Fund, Fangguang Capital and SDIC China Merchants Investment Management’s venture financing of Jaka Robot for $46.4m.