Total technology industry venture financing deals worth $1.4bn were announced in China in September 2022, led by Changjiang Securities, China-Belgium Direct Equity Investment Fund, CHINT Group, Golden Rain Bogor Capital, Green Capital, IDG Capital Investment Consulting (Beijing) Co., Jiawo Capital, Oceanpine Capital, Yunhui Capital and Zhemin Investment’s $307.65m venture financing deal with Qinghai Lihao Semiconductor Materials, according to GlobalData’s deals database.
- Embed this chart
Embed this chart into your website
Copy and paste the image source into your website to display the chart.
The value marked a decrease of 27.7% over the previous month of $1.88bn and a drop of 52.9% when compared with the last 12-month average of $2.89bn.
China held an 11.61% share of the global technology industry venture financing deal value that totalled $11.71bn in September 2022.
In terms of venture financing deal activity, China recorded 143 deals during September 2022, marking a decrease of 0.69% over the previous month and a drop of 20.99% over the 12-month average.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData
China technology industry venture financing deals in September 2022: Top deals
The top five technology industry venture financing deals accounted for 56.6% of the overall value during September 2022.
The combined value of the top five technology venture financing deals stood at $771.16m, against the overall value of $1.4bn recorded for the month.
The top five technology industry venture financing deals of September 2022 tracked by GlobalData were:
1) Ltd., Changjiang Securities, China-Belgium Direct Equity Investment Fund, CHINT Group, Golden Rain Bogor Capital, Green Capital, IDG Capital Investment Consulting (Beijing) Co., Jiawo Capital, Oceanpine Capital, Yunhui Capital and Zhemin Investment’s $307.65m venture financing deal with Qinghai Lihao Semiconductor Materials
2) The $150m venture financing of RoboSense by China Structural Reform Fund and Mirae Asset Securities
3) China Insurance Investment Fund (Limited Partnership), Jiangsu Eazytec, Real Power Capital, Shanghai State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission (Shanghai SASAC) and Sun Rock Capital’s $144.5m venture financing deal with Shanghai Zhaoxin Semiconductor
4) The $98.8m venture financing of Jiangsu Leader-Tech Semiconductor by Guangdong-Macao Semiconductor Industry Investment Fund
5) Guangzhou YUEXIU Industrial Investment Fund Management, Huaxu Investment and Shenzhen Capital Group’s $70.22m venture financing deal with Fremont Micro Devices