The Netherlands’ technology industry saw a drop of 17.86% in overall deal activity during October 2021, when compared with the last 12-month average, led by Sdiptech’s $51.95m acquisition of Certus Technologies Holding B V, according to GlobalData’s deals database.
- Embed this chart
Embed this chart into your website
Copy and paste the image source into your website to display the chart.
A total of 23 deals worth $84.8m were announced in October 2021, compared with the 12-month average of 28 deals.
M&A was the leading category in the month in terms of volume with ten deals, which accounted for 43.5% of all deals.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData
In second place was venture financing with nine deals, followed by private equity with four transactions, respectively accounting for 39.1% and 17.4% of overall deal activity in the The Netherlands’ technology industry during the month.
In terms of value of deals, M&A was the leading deal category in The Netherlands’ technology industry with total deals worth $63.95m, while venture financing and private equity deals totalled $20.82m and $0m respectively.
The Netherlands technology industry deals in October 2021: Top deals
The top five technology industry deals accounted for 93.4% of the overall value during October 2021.
The combined value of the top five technology deals stood at $79.17m, against the overall value of $84.8m recorded for the month.
The top five technology industry deals of October 2021 tracked by GlobalData were:
1) Sdiptech $51.95m acquisition deal for 85% stake in Certus Technologies Holding B V
2) The $12m acquisition of Videology Imaging Solutions and Videology Imaging Solutions Europe by inTEST
3) CapitalT and Tablomonto $6.96m venture financing deal with Seenons
4) The $4.76m venture financing of Aito by FORWARD.one Management,Innovation Industries and KBC Focus Fund
5) Anthony Goldbloom,Basis Set Ventures,Gradient Ventures,Pete Soderling and Seedcamp Investment Management $3.5m venture financing deal with Orchest